Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe
Boost natural antioxidant intake and support immune health with this tasty, spring-inspired smoothie recipe for the whole family. Made with Fresh-Picked Olive Leaf Extract, this recipe delivers a potent source of Oleuropein as well as 11 other naturally occurring phenolics. Check out the recipe below to give your morning smoothie a healthy and delicious boost!
- ½ cup of fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 heaping spoonfuls of greek yogurt
- ½ cup of almond or skim milk
- 15ml of Original Olive Leaf Extract
- One tsp of Manuka Honey
Combine all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Pour into a glass and top off with a drizzle of Comvita Manuka Honey. Serve chilled.