No Bake Almond Butter Protein Balls
For a simple, healthy snack that’s high in protein, watch this video & learn how to make No Bake Almond Butter Protein Balls.
- 2/3 cup shredded toasted coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp. Ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup dried berries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Comvita UMF 5+ Manuka honey
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. water (optional)
- A drizzle of olive oil for your hands
- Combine all but the water in a large mixing bowl.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Check in on the mixture. Once it’s gooey - not crumbly or dry - take it out. If it’s too dry, add the water and continue to refrigerate.
- Lightly drizzle your hands with oil so the mixture doesn’t stick to your hands
- Roll into about 20 small, equal sized balls.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week, or freeze them and take them out as needed.