Whipped Honey & Lemon Ricotta Platter
Whether you’re hosting a large get together, an intimate gathering, or even a simple meal for your family, this Whipped Honey & Lemon Ricotta platter is the perfect dish. It’s fresh, healthy, easy to throw together and –– most importantly –– delicious. With less than 10 ingredients, this dish is a great go-to for busy weeknights, or a last minute potluck addition developed by dietician and nutritionist, Rachel Scoular, from @HealthyHabits.
It’s a light dip that can be served with grilled bread, crackers, or even vegetable crudité for a lighter, gluten-free option. With just enough tang and sweetness, this dish is a palate pleaser.
- 2 tbsp Comvita Manuka Honey, plus extra to drizzle
- 1.5 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup continental parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup pistachios, finely chopped
- Crispy croutons to serve
- In a medium bowl, beat together the Manuka Honey, ricotta, lemon juice and zest for 2 minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Transfer whipped ricotta into two small serving bowls, top one with a drizzle of Manuka Honey and top with pomegranate. Top the second bowl with a generous pinch of salt and pepper, then top with parsley and pistachios.
- Place the two on a serving platter, fill with crispy croutons made on a grill plate.