Recipe: Sweet Summer Wellness Popsicles
We’re welcoming summer with a new way to connect with the goodness of nature. You can make these sweet and creamy popsicles with unexpected wellness benefits, using Comvita’s fresh-picked Olive Leaf Extract, Manuka Honey, and fresh berries. While you’re cooling down with these tasty pops, the Olive Leaf Extract supports normal cardiovascular health with its free radical-scavenging ability, while the Manuka Honey (derived from the Manuka flower, which contains unique compounds) can be used as a sweet and delicious superfood.
Here’s how to make them:
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 4 heaping spoonfuls of Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of almond or skim milk
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of Comvita Olive Leaf Extract, original flavor
- One teaspoon of Comvita Manuka Honey
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour ingredients into a popsicle mold, place in freezer and allow to freeze for 5 hours.
- Once frozen, drizzle fresh honey over pop and serve.